Instagram

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Monthly Favourites | March.

March was a crazy busy month so it's been hard to dedicate as much time to the blog as I would like, however I can still share some of the things that have been my favourite through the month!
There are, as usual, specifically vegan products - however there are also a couple more personal things on the list that although they don't quite fit into my vegan theme I still feel I want to share them!

In March I managed to finish my normal toothpaste and decided to try something different .... and 100% vegan! I was worried that as it isn't mint flavoured I'd struggle to get on with it but it's a subtle and rather tasty flavour! This is a toothpaste aimed at sensitive teeth which I have suffered with in the past, I can honestly say this is the only toothpaste I have notice actually making a difference! My teeth are noticably less sensitive, I don't find myself preparing before sipping cold water or eating ice cream now! I bought mine from Holland and Barratt.


For the first time I'm including a book in my monthly favourites because I was in quite a reading slump that has finally ended thanks to this fabulous read. Anyone that enjoys YA, magical, fantasy novels will adore Poison Study as much as I did so I urge you to pick it up.
Health warning though that this is the first in a trilogy so you might end up needing to purchase more because the writing is beautiful, the story is incredible and I JUST NEED ALL THE BOOKS NOW PLEASE.


This month also led me to getting my third tattoo, all my tattoos have been done at the same parlour and two by the same artist. When it comes to getting something permanently put on your body it's vital you do research and are comfortable with the shop you get it done in .... and then stick with it if you get more!
Let me introduce you to Alfonso. When I was in my first year of university my housemate, in a fit of boredom, doodled on my feet... yeah that's kind of uni in a nutshell. One of the doodles was a little giraffe and at the time I thought it would make a cute tattoo, fast forward almost 8 years and I got the real thing! It is now a reminder of not only my housemates but all my friends that support me, raise me up and help me to stand tall. He's also pretty cute.
If you're ever looking to get some ink and are in Bath go to Northgate Tattoo (formerly Broadstreet Studios) they are professional, friendly and so talented it makes me a little sick.



I couldn't write a favourites post without including some food! This month I discovered Smooze ice lollies from Sainsburys. They are coconut and mango flavour which means they taste like frozen mango smoothie and are perfect on a hot sunny day .... which we had one of in the UK before it got cold again....
Even if the nice weather doesn't stick around these are a worthwhile staple for the freezer when you fancy something fresh, healthy and sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment