Instagram

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Monthly Favourites | February.

A little late with this post which I apologise for.... work has been a little crazy lately. However I have managed to get sat down at my keyboard and am ready to this months bunch of favourites (this month really meaning last month!)

Firstly (as per usual) is a food item. I have always loved onion ring crisps, yes they stink and you'll be burping onion flavour for weeks afterwards but they are just SO good and I was very sad to loose them when becoming vegan.
Normally the ingredients (like a lot of crisps) contain milk powder ..... UNTIL NOW! Thanks to Sainsburys new and improved formula there's no longer any animal products involved and they're completely vegan, HALLELOO!


The second food item I've been obsessed with this month are Sainsbury's Meatless Meatballs ..... or as I like to call them Balls.
Some people are very skeptical of fake meats (rightly so in some cases) but these are soft, moist, filling and taste suspiciously like stuffing, which in my opinion is no bad thing!
If you are looking for an easy and healthy vegan alternative I can't recommend these enough, they were also omnivore improved.

I wanted to share this next item with you because I could not believe just how incredible it was!
Now a thermos might not seem like the most exciting product, but anyone that enjoys a hot beverage on the go knows the struggle of keeping it at a temperature that doesn't make you cringe when you finally get around to drinking it.
Look no further than the Bestek flask, it isn't too pricey and kept my coffee warm for at least 4 hours and it was still tepid 6 hours after I made it!
I found mine on Amazon  for £7.99!

My final and possibly number one favourite for this month is actually a new online coaching programme I have signed up to. I technically joined in January but wanted to try it for a few weeks before rating and sharing it.
The idea is to sign up to the website to get access to hundreds of at home workout programmes which are of different lengths and intensities (they also come with meal plans if you want to fully commit). This doesn't sound like anything new but what makes this one special is the accountability groups you can join to help you stay motivated. You find a coach (I came across mine on Instagram) and they will set you up in a group using the app which allows you to update the workouts you do and communicate with other people on the journey.... the daily notifications to remind you to workout are also pretty encouraging!
I've always struggled to keep up with my fitness, I'm lazy, busy and hate gyms, but this option takes all of that out of the equation - the workouts are 30 minutes on average and can be done anywhere!!
If you are interested please go and speak to Jen because she is wonderful and can talk you through everything you need to do.
Granted I am not a fan of the name Beachbody on Demand - if you have a body then it's a beach body regardless of shape or size - but the actual product is fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment