Instagram

Monday 1 January 2018

Token Introductory Post!

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog - The Veganarium.

I've been a vegan on and off for a while but am finally settling into it properly and thought I might share my journey towards a healthier and happier lifestyle with others.

But why "The Veganarium"?

This blog is meant to be all about growth ..... just like the cute little succulents you'd grow in a vivarium... but instead, here we grow vegans!

I'm still learning and discovering so this might be a good place for other newbies to learn with me or more experienced vegans to reminisce, make suggestions or (dare I say) even find new tips/ideas themselves!

You should expect to find "what I eat in a day" posts, trialling vegan recipes, recipes of my own, reviews of vegan food/restaurants and general life/opinion posts.... if it's vegan it'll be here!

The vegan community has always been a strong and ridiculously supportive one and this is my small, but hopefully positive contribution.

Come on in, take a look around and lets enjoy some vegan goodness.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment